Russian women are known for their elegance and beauty. They are famous for their astuteness and intelligence. In case you are not Russian yet you want to date a Russian girl, there are certain rules that you need to follow. If you don’t abide by these principles, there are very rare chances that you are able to attract a Russian woman.
There are certain set of rules that a Russian girl would like her date to follow. If her date does not abide by those rules, she gets offended and thus differences are created. In order to avoid conflicts it is important for you to follow those rules. There are many things that Russian women dislike regarding Russian men, thus giving you, a non-Russian, an edge. All you have to do is understand their likes and dislikes and then act accordingly in order to gain their approval. One of the most important things that Russian girls pay attention to is: a man’s dressing. They believe that a man should be nicely and properly dressed up. In this article we will explain you how to dress properly.
Dress Up for a Russian Date
Most of the Russian men tend to dress up for a Russian date very simply. They pay very little attention to what they wear. Although in the start of their relationship they do focus a little bit on their dressing, but with time they get down to their comfortable shabby wear. And this is what a Russian girl does not like.
So if you want to impress her you have to maintain your dressing throughout the dating process and even after that. Make sure that you dress up for a Russian date to make her feel that you are the real man she has been dreaming for.
- Make sure you have washed your face and combed your hair
- Wear formal clothes and try to wear a fabric that is of high quality
- Don’t try to add too many colors, use settle but matching colors. For example, if you are wearing khaki jeans wear a green shirt on top of it along with a black sweater.
- Your shoes should be in accord with the color of your belt.
- If you can afford it try wearing branded stuff, as this leaves a good impression.
- If it is sunny, wear your sunglasses as they will give you a very trendy and classy look.
- Don’t forget to wear a wrist watch because watches are a symbol of elegance and opulence.
So if you could dress up for a Russian date well on your first date, it means you have great chances to win her heart.